|Tobeatic Wilderness Area - photo : (c) NS Government|
Here are some links to additional information sources :
Wilderness Areas in Nova Scotia
- As a map - all of them - Provincial, Federal and Privately Managed
- Nova Scotia's Protected Places - Wilderness Areas, Natures Reserves, Heritage Rivers, background info
- Nova Scotia's Provincial Parks
- Federal Parks and another perspective
- UNESCO sites in Nova Scotia and About UNESCO Biospheres
- Private Land Management - Nova Scotia Nature Trust and Nature Conservancy Canada
Many thanks to the following:
The support from Instagram photographers has been awesome. So many talented people are very generous letting me share their images. I am very grateful.
A shoutout to Peter, Barbara and Chuck at Nova Scotia Environment for all their help.
Nick Knutson at the Mersey Tobeatic Research Institute was very helpful putting the pieces together.
To all of the viewers and Commenters, thank you for your kind words and input. I hope you discovered something new about Nova Scotia's Wilderness Areas
And to my wife for her awesome prizes! You are a class act :-)